A LOVE LETTER TO MANITOBA
Nonsuch is our love letter to Manitoba. It’s our opportunity to give back to our home and make Manitoba proud – that’s our mission.
As a majority Indigenously-owned brewery, the idea of honouring the past as we shape the future is the essence of our brewery and inseparable from our everyday actions. From the local ingredients we source for our award-winning beers, to our hands-on beer bannock experience, down to our very name, Manitoban pride is at the heart of Nonsuch.
WITH YOU IN A MOMENT
We make our beer...we make our food...but we started Nonsuch to make your special moments by appreciating your entire experience. From quiet, intimate gatherings to the grandest of celebrations, it’s our honour to be in the heart of your moments. The times you cherish, the memories you collect, the moments without equal.
As an organization committed to socially progressive values, we hold a vision of the future where our home continues to flourish, becoming more sustainable, diverse, equitable, inclusive, progressive, as it builds wealth for all people.
- We're Manitoba's most nationally-awarded brewery
- We specialize in Belgian beers with an affinity for those with elevated alcohol levels
- We're proudly anchored in a design-forward taproom
- We have a full-service nationally-acclaimed kitchen
- We host guided beer/food pairing journeys
- We offer hands-on beer bannock experiences